Monday, February 20, 2006

Thank you Chevy...

for making idiot proof cars. I pulled into the parking ramp this morning with the Equniox, jumped out and locked the door. Then I realized that not only were the keys still in the car, it was running and I had locked the door. A couple of expletives later I tried the door, and it opened! Apparently the Equinox is smarter than I am and knows that it shouldnt lock the doors when the keys are still in the ignition. So, Thank You Chevy for making a car smarter than I am.
(only 5 more days until the ultrasound!)

1 comment:

Mrs Weidner said...

No, silly...that is what we have OnStar for!! I am almost tempted to lock my keys in it just to take advantage of the 16.95 I pay. Just ask Mom how good OnStar works for that kind of thing.