Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Is this what happens when you become a parent???
So, this morning I got to take the Equinox. It snowed last night, and since I have the baby I get to drive the nice car. Sweet. As I was driving into work and jamming out to Eminem, I got this guilty feeling. I wondered if the baby is a girl, will it be traumatizing for her to hear the b-word etc. What if its a boy, should I not listen and let him think its ok to say those words? What has happened to me!? I think Im beginning to understand what Mom meant when she talks about the years of guilt I have ahead of me. Dammit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhhh..the sweet taste of revenge..My advice? Burn that piece of crap....the man is a retard!!!! Just my opinion....Love MOM
I remember something abou paybacks being a bitch...
I get mad at John everytime he swears around Drake. i do not want that being one of his first words or any of them. It must be MAMA or else!
Post a Comment