Wednesday, February 01, 2006

If they are old enough to ask for it...

So last night I was in Target. I desperately needed a pair of black shoes to fit my now giant feet. (im up to an 8 1/2!) I also walked over to the panties area to buy myself some giant bloomers to fit over this belly. As if that wasnt embarassing enough, a woman with a little 3 or 4 year old boy in her cart comes walking thru. Ok, no problem. Then the kid starts yelling at the top of his lungs "MOM! Open your shirt and give me some TIT!" So- I thought maybe I heard wrong. Nope- he repeated it over and over about 10-15 times. The woman didnt even tell him to shut up! It was the most disturbing thing I have ever witnessed. I went running out of that department as quick as I could. I hope that kid gets some serious therapy someday, can you imagine remembering breastfeeding?? (especially for a man) Ick. I feel sorry for his first girlfriend!! HAHA!
Anyway, I should get to work now but I couldnt help sharing that tidbit.

3 comments:

Farmmom said...

You know the old saying...if they are old enough to demand it, maybe you have been a bit negligent on bypass the proper weaning time!! He'll be real popular on his first date....haha MOM

Mrs Weidner said...

A)My feet are 8 and a 1/2 and are NOT giant thank you.. LOL

B)Are you SURE you want a boy??

Veronica said...

OMG that is nasty! My feet grew too about 1/2 to 1 size bigger. I can't wait to see your pg belly Tuesday! However I will be a wreck from leaving Drake.