Thursday, February 23, 2006

Note to anyone who may be attending the state wrestling meet...

I know that you may be confused while driving in Downtown Des Moines. Its not that difficult. Dont get distracted because you have never seen a building with more than 3 stories. Its ok, really. Please refrain from stopping in the middle of a 4 lane main artery into downtown because you are confused with so many lanes. Just get the hell out of my way!
Seriously. I understand there are many people who cannot drive in Des Moines. Its pathetic really, but I feel the pain. It is just NOT a good idea to send thousands of teenagers into a city they have never driven before. Chaos ensues. That is my rant of the day. I will stop now.
Tomorrow is the big ultrasound! (and thank heavens I dont have to come to work!)

1 comment:

Mrs Weidner said...

I was driving down MLK today and this obvious high school student about side swiped my car. I WAS NOT HAPPY!!! GO HOME you steroid loving freaks!!