Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mmmmmm...Qdoba

Well- I am sure you all know that Rob and I have a special love for Mexican food. We love it all from Taco Bell to Pancheros to authentic.
We went to Best Buy the other night and saw that there was a Qdoba opening. I have been waiting for a Chipotle (like Pancheros, but more sauces etc) but Qdoba is supposed to be just as good. Yay!
So tonight was the grand opening. We didnt know til we pulled up there. (Man I would be pissed if we tried to go yesterday!) Anywho, we got some tasty burritos and tried some super hot "burn your ass" sauce. (and it does indeed burn your ass) They actually call it Fiery Habanero sauce. Wimps.
Overall- I recommend the Qdoba. Yum! It is right across the street from HuHot, which we get to try when Mom and Kurtis come into town in a couple weeks. Im looking forward to the Kung Pao sauce there. I think this kid has turned me into a hot sauce girl!

No comments: