Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Can someone do the math for me?

Yesterday I thought there were 5 days until the ultrasound, today I count 3. Hmm. Ok. So i guess the countdown is at 3 days.
Pregnancy brain has officially taken over. Last night I ran to the store to get ingredients for Stromboli. I ran home, got it all ready to put in the oven and began baking. I checked it every 5 minutes and it just wasnt baking. Finally, after 30 minutes I realized that the frickin stove wasnt on! That might explain the raw stromboli. So, I turned the oven on and that worked much better. I am losing it. Not only that, but this morning I ran out of the house with no lunch. Grrr.

1 comment:

Farmmom said...

Dear, it only gets worse from here on.....just wait till there is a little one crying, etc etc. Oh life is a blast!! MOM