Well, we got the wireless all hooked up and ready to go on Wednesday. After 3 routers and many heated calls with Linksys tech support, its all done. I got 2 new email addresses set up for Shirley and Larry and they have internet access. Now, if we can just convince them to get rid of AOL!
Today is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend. I get out of here at 3:30 today since we have a Dr appt at 4. Its just the regular OB appt, but I am hoping they will give me an ultrasound today. I just cant wait any longer to find out what this baby is! I doubt I get one though, Dr Garner sounded like he wanted to wait until closer to the end. Oh well, the wait is over next Friday anyway. (7 days!)
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment