Rob is busy preparing to help his brother with a remodel on his house. In Virginia. Should be interesting! He is going to help draw up the plans, and do some technical stuff I dont understand. We are flying out there in March for a weekend so they can get a good start on it. I will get to show off my big belly! (God I hope I fit in the seat on the plane)
In baby news, we have (hopefully) solved the crib issue many of you have heard about. We went to K's the other night and took the crib home and they have ordered the combo changer from another store. Cross your fingers that it comes in! I put pictures of the below. We are getting the crib and the dresser that has 2 levels. They are solid wood and super nice. I love it! Im just so excited to get the room ready and all painted! We find out the gender of the baby on the 24th, so after that we are painting. Yeah!
Thats all for now, just having a low key night at home tonight. We are having steak and twice baked potatoes. We had our big dinner on Sunday night, I made Ginos dinner. We had cavatelli, ginos salad, garlic bread and cherry cheesecake. Pretty sweet when you can buy their sauces in the store and save about 50 bucks by making it yourself!
Have a good V-day everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment