Monday, February 06, 2006

Hi-YA!

Well, last night i got a little bored during the Superbowl. (didnt everyone??) So i decided to harass the baby with a flashlight. It worked well for Vincent while in utero, and I figured my little baby is almost old enough to be annoyed. The premise is this- shine a flashlight on your belly and the baby will kick it, or hide from it.
I put the flashlight right below my belly button where the baby likes to hang out. Pretty soon there was a really hard kick there! I had never felt one that strong before. I put my hand there to see if I could get the baby to kick again and BAM! I felt the kick on my hand. So, I guess he/she is strong enough to be felt from the outside now.
I called Rob over to see if he could feel it too, but the baby was not cooperating. We will have to try again in the next few days.
Now Im just getting scared that this baby has 19 weeks left to get bigger, and bigger. I have a feeling that these kicks wont be quite so fun when they are in my ribs.
Well, I am in the midst of taco salad preparation, so i should sign out. Later!

1 comment:

Farmmom said...

Ohh that sounds kind of mean..just think if you were sleeping and someone was shining a light at you..you would kick too