I love opening this page and seeing my blinkie and the cute pics of Ellie! I dont want to push her down the page, but life must go on I guess.
We are just getting used to the idea of having a little girl. I am getting all excited about pink clothes and little dresses. I was such a tom-boy that I am not quite sure what to do with a girl, but I have a feeling that a pony is in her future. We have already looked at cute little dresses for her to wear to Jennifers wedding, and Rob is excited that he will get to show her off while I am in the wedding party. Lets just hope she doesnt cry!
We are getting ready to fly to DC this weekend. The puppies are going to Greenbelt for boarding Thursday afternoon and we dont get to pick them up until we get back Monday night. So sad! I am sure they will have a good time playing with the other dogs. The owner Jean really likes them and pays special attention each time.
I think next weekend we will start focusing on the nursery and getting it organized so we can paint soon. It is amazing all the baby stuff that we have accumulated already. That is all for now, we are 35 in que...again. Grr. Today is not a good day at Wellmark!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment