Well, we had some excitement at Wellmark today. The power went out at about 11 am. I was 2 steps from the bathroom when it shut off. My first thought was "holy shit! I have to pee!" The bathroom has no windows and was pitch dark. I already have a fear about snakes biting me in the butt on the toilet, so a dark toilet doesnt help that any. Luckily a nice girl lent me her cell phone for some light and I was able to do my business.
The power was still out at 12:30, so Laura, Veronica and I headed out to get something to eat. State wrestling starts today so we expected the skywalk to be full of teenagers necking, but it wasnt bad at all. I got Subways Daily Special (turkey) Yum! A lunch downtown under 5 bucks. Pretty sweet.
As we were walking back towards work, we saw the lights pop on in the lobby. Unfortunately the entire building got power back, so the fun was over. Now we are super busy, and probably will stay that way. Oh well, only one more day this week!
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment