I have fallen in love with the most perfect curtains at Pottery Barn Kids (also known as the biggest ripoff ever) The only drawback was that they cost 156.00 for 2 windows. Just a smidge out of my price range (haha!) Anyway, I had checked ebay to see if i could get a good deal, and there was nothing cheap enough to buy. Today, Rob said he wanted to make sure the paint matched the curtains in case we ended up buying them. I called PBK to see if they had any in stock we could look at and they said they only had 2. Apparently they are on SALE! Regular price is 39.00 a panel, but they are on sale for 19.99 now. Im so excited! We are going to buy the 2 as soon as I get off work, and I already ordered 2 more from Kansas City that will be shipped. YAY!
Here is a picture... So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment