Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bargains continued!

Well, last night we got to PBK and my heart sank as the lady told me "We have a problem with the display curtain." I was worried it was ruined, and I would have to scrounge up another one. It has a teeny tiny tear on the top where the curtain rod is inserted. Not a huge deal, and easily fixed. Yay! So, she sold me that one for 9.99!
We walked around the store looking for other incredibly cute stuff for Ellie, and spotted a few things. They have a couple great lamps and nightlights, but I think we will look elsewhere. (or wait for an amazing sale!) I did end up picking up the matching mobile to her curtains. Its adorable. so, all in all a great Friday night at PBK!
We came home, went to Home Depot got the rest of the painting stuff and got her room ready to go. Rob is supposed to paint the ceiling while Im at lunch with the girls from work. (im bringing my camera!) Then, when I get home we are going to tape off and do the pink wall, tomorrow is green walls. Its all coming together!

1 comment:

Farmmom said...

Soooo cute!! What a lucky little girl this is!!!!