This weekend is going to fly by! I have a list of about 100 things to do, and of course only about half will get done. Tonight we plan to go to Home Depot and buy all the paint, primer, and supplies needed to do Ellies room. I want to get it cleaned up, taped off and the floors covered. We might start priming if we have time too. Then we have to paint the 2 colors in stages, since we have corners to deal with. It should take at least the whole weekend. Im scared! I have never taken on a project like this before. Im just hoping that we can get it done, and her furniture assembled by this weekend. I cant wait to set it up like a real nursery! I will definitely take pictures of the progress and post them.
Of course, I am craving crab cakes again. (ever since DC I crave them sooo bad) I might have to convince Robby to take a detour to Waterfront so I can buy some to make for dinner tomorrow. I will report back if they are any good!
That is all for now, expect a progress report soon!
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummm...ahhh, I dont know how I know this, but QVC sells the Chesapeake Crab Cakes on line.....again, not sure how I learned this.
Don't look now, but I think the nesting has finally started! I can't wait to see it done!
Post a Comment