But, I didnt. Im here. Another exciting day in the land of customer service.
I should be able to take the "before" pictures of Ellie's room tonight. Rob has everything cleaned out of there, and just needs to haul my iron bed to the basement. (i dont know how he does this stuff himself, its amazing) I will make sure to get a shot of the hideous 70's Palm tree wallpaper!
Tomorrow we have another ultrasound. This one is out in West Des Moines at the Drs office to measure Ellie and see if she is indeed a giant. Dr Garner said I am measuring bigger than I should be and sent me to get a Level 2 ultrasound. I guess it is supposed to be alot more clear than the regular, and I should get some cool pictures. Yay! I also have to take the glucose test (make sure I dont have gestational diabetes) I guess I drink this super sugary stuff, wait an hour and then they test my blood. Lets hope I pass!
Well, back to work for now.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh. more pictures...more pictures.....more pictures......
Of course Ellie is a giant..umm have you SEEN what your married to? I rest my case! My niece will be taller than me by the time she is 5.
Post a Comment