Thursday, March 09, 2006

Does this creep anyone else out???

I got this from the weekly newsletter from Wellmark...
"She has tastebuds now, too, and because the flavors from your food end up in your amniotic fluid, she tastes what you taste. Even before birth, babies prefer sweet tastes to spicy ones. Put a little extra garlic in your linguine tonight and you'll definitely get her attention!"
Well, I just finished putting a big pan of extra garlicy manicotti in the oven when I read this. We are having garlic bread on the side. I expect Ellie to be kicking tonight! I can vouch for her loving pineapple too. I bought a whole pineapple and cut it all up last night (after the awesome pineapple we got at Whole Foods, I have been craving it) I took a big baggie to work for breakfast and Ellie spent the whole morning doing gymnastics in my belly!

1 comment:

Farmmom said...

creepy?? No, absolutely fascinating!