Well, it is Thursday and I wish it was Friday. One more day to go until the glorious weekend. Its storming like mad here right now, and it should be heading to Iowa City. No fun! Poor Buster is scared to death of the thunder and lightning and is currently in hiding. Looks like the puppies get to sleep in our room tonight.
I am making dinner for Rob and he is touching up Ellies room. (again) The man is a perfectionist. I guess its good though! I am going to steam the carpets tonight and then hopefully we can put together furniture tomorrow night. Poor Rob has to work all weekend, so we cant do much else. I am going to run to Michaels and get the letters to spell her name over the crib. I cant wait to see it closer to completion.
More pictures to come!
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment