Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Death to Earache!

Well, I have had an earache for nearly 3 weeks now. I think I finally killed it yesterday. I have been to the Dr and he said to just let it go away. Apparently I had fluid in my eustachian tube (behind ear drum way inside head) Yesterday I couldnt take it anymore. I dosed up on Benadryl all day and took some Tylenol too. I laid on the couch on my side hoping the fluid would drain out and I think I kicked it!
We didnt get anything accomplished last night, Rob got home from work late and I was tired from Benadryl. Tonight we have an appointment with the daycare lady in our neighborhood after work. We are going to interview her and see if she is a good fit to watch Ellie. Im so scared! I dont want to leave her when I go back to work, but I have to. Not much I can do about it.
I think we are going to leave her room alone until this weekend. We have a really busy week, but I hope to get alot ot progress this weekend!

No comments: