Thursday, March 23, 2006
Spackle Queen
So, last night I woke up on the couch at 9pm to watch Southpark. I fall asleep every night now, its so sad. I went looking for Rob and found him in Ellies room, spackling the nail holes and singing "Spackle Queen" sung to the tune of "Dancing Queen" by Abba. Yet another moment when I remember why I married him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL, that is a funny image in my head. I think it's pretty cool because I think someone is excited to be Daddy & be wrapped around his little girls finger!!
How sweet....I didnt know you young ones even knew abba....I think I have that old album around somewhere....or maybe a 8 track....sad.
Oh how cute! I love how excited he is. Any you thought you wanted a boy. You will be so happy with her you will wonder why you ever wanted a boy first!
Post a Comment