You know how they say towards the end of a pregnancy the mommy gets all excited to get things accomplished and reorganizes the entire house?? Well, Im not feeling it. But Rob is! He worked so hard yesterday cleaning out the basement and getting stuff out of Ellies room (formerly our storage room) It wasnt quite as bad as Mom and Kurtis's storage room (haha), but it was bad for us!
I think by the end of the week or next week we should be ready to start tearing down wallpaper and painting her room. My plan is to paint the walls a nice sage green and have Mom paint some flowers, butterflys and dragonflies around the room. Poor Mom, she never should have let on that she can paint, now she is in high demand!
Yesterday we also ran some errands, ate at Dragon House (I got the Mongolian Chicken that Mom loved so much, it was terrific, and only 4 bucks!) We also got mostly finished registering at Target for baby shower stuff. I need to stop in to the Altoona one and find a couple things, but we are almost done. Yay!
Today is just finishing up the house stuff and doing a ton of laundry. It is raining and storming like crazy out. I think we might slip over to Altoona and hit the maid-rite. (yeah, we enjoy fine dining...) Maybe we can stop at Home Depot and get a couple paint swatches for Ellies room. Im getting so excited about decorating already! I will try to post pictures as we go along to see the progress.
Later!
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhhhhh....Mongolian chicken....Im so jeleous!! Next time to Des Moines I must have more!! Cant wait to see the room transforming!!
Post a Comment