Monday, August 29, 2005
What a strange day...
I cant stop reading all the news reports about New Orleans. Its like some sick obsession with me. I feel so bad for the people who are trying to ride out the storm in the Superdome. I heard parts of the roof are ripping off and they arent sure that it is going to hold. There are many people who want to ride out the storm in their houses, im afraid many people will perish in this horrible storm. Wow, i thought tornadoes were bad, but I could never live in Hurricane country. It just seems surreal that we are all at work, living our daily lives while people in our own country are fighting for their lives and trying to escape something so horrible. (Well, I guess the same could be said for the people fighting in Iraq) I feel guilty for worrying about stupid stuff today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dont feel bad, apparently you are a nice compassionate person..I'm ashamed, I didnt even give it a thought, but didnt listen to the news either...
Post a Comment