Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Well, It is Wednesday

Still feeling bad for the hurricane victims, I cant imagine what it would be like to have everything destroyed. Most of all, I cant imagine my city being reclaimed by a lake. Wow. I certainly cant imagine wanting to move back if they even get the water out. I think that I would be moving somewhere far, far away. Rob was watching the coverage last night, after awhile we had to turn it. Its just one continuous loop of destruction and this poor man whose wife was taken from him. So sad, but I cant watch that stuff anymore.
On the homefront, just waiting for this weekend and hoping that gas prices dont go up to 4.00/gal like I have heard. Im not even going to get into gas prices, but I can tell you it is hurting us financially. We are at the point where we may have to park the Equinox and drive the Cougar full time again. I cant imagine what people with low incomes are doing. Its unreal. I just wish there was another option, but we have terrible public transportation in the US and most people have a pretty sizeable commute. I wish I could find a job working at home, but that is next to impossible. Oh well. 2008 cant come soon enough.
Until next time...

No comments: