Thursday, August 11, 2005

School days, School days....

Isnt there a little song that Kurtis likes to sing about school? Something like reading, writing rule days?? I remember the Romper Stomper song (sung while he stomps around the house) and the Too Fat polka, but I cant remember the words to this one. Hmmmm.
Anyway, I registered for school today, Im going back to Dmacc. The classes are easier there! (Rob doesnt think I should take the easier school, since I will "learn" more at Grand View.) I figure as long as I get the end result from Grand View, I dont care where the gen ed credits came from! I registered for Comp 2 and a American Government class. Should be interesting! I decided to only go part time though, full time work and full time school makes for a very stressed Jessica. Not going to do that again. Well, that is all for now! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

1 comment:

Farmmom said...

Yeah!!!!! A happy mommy! This will be a good thing for you all around!! Way to go!! MOM
Oh, and it is " School days, school days, reading and writing and rule days..etc etc.....
MOM