Thursday, August 11, 2005

What a great morning!

I woke up bright and early this morning to go into work a half hour early. Got up, felt great, ran out to the Equinox to leave for work. (i got up before Rob, so i took his car. HA!) Then I realized that my Cougars driver door was open. It was raining so I was upset that Rob would probably have to drive on a wet seat. Well, the wet seat wasnt the worst part. I walked up to my car and there was a big black hole where my nice Alpine Cd player *used* to be. Im so f-ing mad I cant even see straight. My car was blocked in by the Equinox and no more than 3 feet from our house. This is one of the very few nights that our cars werent in the garage.
What motivates someone to rip someone else off? I work hard for my money and it makes me so goddamn mad that some little punk kid thinks its ok to walk right up to our house and steal from us. (I know it was a kid b/c they were too stupid to steal the 100ish Cds we had in the car.) They did get my favorite Cd of all time, our wedding cd. I dont really even care about the stereo. We will get another one. I just feel violated. Oh, and Rob is going to be riding in silence with a wet butt today.

No comments: