We had great seats to the games, an amazing view from our hotel room, we took a really cool tour inside the stadium, went to Union Station (to our favorite store "Beatles for Sale" and the Cardinals clubhouse), saw the City Museum, and just had a nice relaxing time. Aaaah. Vacation. I needed that.
This was the storm we drove through in Missouri. Somehow I managed to get a great shot of the lightning.
After the storm, I caught this shot of the clouds parting. Makes you want to sing some hymns or something, doesnt it? 
This is Friday night in the hotel room. The Marriott is directly across the street from Busch Stadium. It was AMAZING! (Rob is cheering for the game winning home run)
A shot from our seats on Saturday. I wont even tell you how much these bastards cost. Yeowch!
11x Zoom on our little Canon. It does a pretty good job. This is Pujols up to bat.
No comments:
Post a Comment