Im crazy.
I am now officially in therapy. I dont know how many "How do you feel about that? and Tell me about your father" I can endure, but I am trying. We will see. I now get to go every Tuesday after work. Basically, my therapist is telling me the exact same things that my mother tells me every day. I guess it is just easier coming from a 3rd party?? Oh well. I knew some day I would have to spend thousands of $$ on therapy, I just didnt realize how much I needed it!
I spent the entire appointment crying, I could hardly talk. Looks like I have some pent up aggression. Sheesh. Maybe I should just call Dr Phil. Rob would be probably disown me.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go kid, Im proud of you....always here to talk too ya know.....Love MOM
Well, join the crowd. I did the therapy thing too. All mine wanted me to do was talk, talk talk. Damn it, just tell me what to do & smack me around.. that is what I NEED!! Just to let you know I am always here, and short 10 minute drive.. shoulder always available 25 hours a day to cry on! Love ya sis!! J
Post a Comment