Pictures of the new construction on the stadium. This is actually from the inside of the old stadium, they are building it right next to the old one.
Here is a good picture of the 2 stadiums together, see how they blew the side of the old stadium clean off? Crazy!
Another pic, same thing.
Here is Robby standing next to the Stan Musial statue. The other 9 are for the World Championships the Cardinals have won over the years.
Thats right! This is a picture of Mike Matheny looking RIGHT AT ME! Oh my! I didnt even realize until Rob told me and I reviewed the picture. I was so caught up in getting his picture, I wasnt paying attention. We sat right next to the visitors bullpen on Sunday, and I got tons of great pictures. Whoohoo!
Robby in the Cardinals dugout, doesnt he look just like a player? Those benches are so high in the air!

This is the Ozzie Smith statue, pretty cool. It actually looks like him!

Outside view of the new stadium. As sad as we are to see the old Busch go, this really is going to be a neat stadium. It is slated to open April 06. We will have to go to a few games next year!
Thats all for now. Not much going on this weekend, just going out Friday night for one of Robs work buddies going away party. Im trying to talk Rob into going to the drive-in again, but he's not having it. Next weekend is the big trip to Springfield Il to see the new Lincoln Museum with the in-laws. We are looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment