Well, this crappy week is coming to a close, thank heavens! Tonight we are going to the fair to get drunk and disorderly. Should be a good time, all our friends will be there and we always have a blast. Im sure we will get the honor of having an afterhours at our house, so I will spend all day Saturday trying to get the smell of cigarettes and alcohol out of the house. Ick. I will try to take the camera to get some good pictures of our friends! (and the corndog and funnel cake that I will inevitably eat. I think this year I may even try the dreaded Fried Oreo!!!)
Have a good weekend, I probably wont update until Monday.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fried Oreo!!!! Fried Snickers!!! That was my idea ya know......damn missed out again!!!!
MOM
Post a Comment