Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Today is the day...
Well, in just over an hour I will be making a really hard drive to a psychologist. This is my second appointment, I chickened out the first time. I will not let myself chicken out this time. I actually feel better right now, but I know it is just a matter of time before I get in a hole again. So, at 4:00 I am probably going to be a complete mess and cry like a baby. I know I have needed to do this for a long time, since at least High School. I made a list of all the things I want to talk about, and tell the Dr since I am so good a putting on a "happy face". I really want to be honest with her and spill it all. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment