Monday, August 15, 2005

So much FUN!

Well, I had a great weekend. We had a lot of fun, but didnt get much rest. (as i sip my coffee with 3 equals in it) Friday we went to the fair, Saturday we went out to lunch with Derek and Heather to Azteca. Yum. I tried the Mazatlan. Tom was right, it was great. We also tried the red corn chicken taquitos for an appetizer. They are soooo tasty!
Saturday night we went to the drive-in movie. It was so fun! It was my very first drive in movie and Heather and I sat in the back of the Equinox. We had the back hatch open and folded the back seat down. We had blankies and everything! It was cool because we got to see 2 movies for only 7.00 each and we brought all our own snacks. I love the drive in! We are planning on going back soon. We saw Dukes of Hazzard (dumb) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (again, i LOVE it).
Sunday we went to the fair with Mom and Kurtis. It was packed and just waaaaay too busy, but it was a nice day. Not too hot, and I won some free Cookies seasoning at lunch for knowing that Cookies is made at Wall Lake Ia. I guess all those little smokies over the years paid off! Rob and I rode the Double Ferris wheel. I thought I was going to die. Seriously. Never again.
Last night we went over to Tammys for a while to see her barn burn down. Not as exciting as I thought it would be. I did get to see the Delaware Township firefighters. Wow. Just wow. Piper went with us and he wore the lei I got at the fair. He must have looked irresistible because Wrigley spent half the night humping him. We left there at about 10 so I could get home, toss in a load of laundry and then go to bed.
Thats all for now, just back to work (Booooo!) I am looking forward to this weekend, we are going to St Louis to catch a couple Cardinals games. Only a 4 day work week! Whoohoo!

No comments: