Sunday, June 25, 2006

Update

Ok, Im doing this very quickly while the baby kinda sleeps. Ellie isnt sleeping thru the night anymore which is a major bummer! She is up almost every 2 hours screaming for food. We did break down and give her one bottle of formula at night to fill her tummy (breastmilk digests faster) and it seems to help keep her asleep a bit longer. Rob has been helping alot with the night feedings which is helping me keep my sanity. Poor guy was up til 3 am with her last night after I passed out on the couch.
I am taking Ellie to Urgent Care today since she has a really strange rash all over her face. It was just a few bumps on Friday and now its all over. I dont want to wait til tomorrow when her pedi is open, so to urgent care we go. I just hope it goes away by next weekend, its not particularly attractive on her.
Yesterday we took Ellie on her first trip to El Maya. She slept thru the whole thing and I had the yummiest lunch. I highly recommend everything there! We ran to Target and got some groceries and more baby stuff. Its amazing how many diapers one kid can go through. Although, we have been buying the Target brand ones and they are half the price! Yay!
Friday I went out to Davids bridal with Jen and we picked out my bridesmaid dress. I think we are both happy with it. It is really nice looking and now J doesnt have to worry about it anymore. Definitely a plus when the wedding date is looming over her head. I so dont miss the whole wedding planning part! Yesterday she met us over at Target to drop off some pictures I had loaned her. One of the collage frames had gotten broken a while back (dont let a Young sit in a wooden chair) so Jen actually had them framed and matted in a really nice frame to go in our living room. So nice! I would never have gotten around to doing that and now I can hang it in our house to enjoy. So, thanks Jen! I should take a picture of it too. Will try to do that later.
Ok- So baby is fussing, gotta cut this short. I will try to post some pics later.

No comments: