Jessie and Rob - She is so beautiful. I can see so much of both of you in her, but she sure has Rob's long legs!!!! I don't know how much of a baseball player you will have, but definite hopes for a basketball player!!! I can't believe my little cousin is a mom. Congratulations, I am so happy for the two of you and I can't wait to meet her. Anna
2 comments:
Ohhhh...she misses her grandma!!
Jessie and Rob - She is so beautiful. I can see so much of both of you in her, but she sure has Rob's long legs!!!! I don't know how much of a baseball player you will have, but definite hopes for a basketball player!!! I can't believe my little cousin is a mom. Congratulations, I am so happy for the two of you and I can't wait to meet her. Anna
Post a Comment