So, Ellie never napped yesterday. At all. It was rather overwhelming. But- she slept last night from 10pm-5:45 am and then went back down til 9. I feel like a new woman!
Everything is going really well in most areas, her gas is still pretty bad but seems to be getting better. At least she isnt on formula, that was pure torture for all of us. I am making way ahead of what she needs and will start freezing some breast milk to send when she goes to daycare in a few weeks (boohoo...) She is gaining weight like crazy and her first pediatrician appt is on Wednesday. I have an appt with my OB on Thursday. Im feeling great and havent had to take very much Percoset at all. I took one last night for the first time in about 4 days. Im just down to the Ibuprofen which makes me feel alot more comfortable. I hate the thought that Ellie was getting pain killers thru my milk, but the alternative would not have been pretty (mommy hates pain..)
Anyway, will try to post more pics soon.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment