So, Rob was totally right. Yesterday he said "They told us in Baby Care class that this is just baby acne and it will go away. But, Im willing to take her to the Dr for your peace of mind." So we did, and he was right. Oh well. Lets just hope the nasty stuff goes away soon and isnt an indication of what her high school days will be like. This kid will need some serious Proactiv!
So just trying to get thru the work week, for some reason it seems that Ellie only sleeps well on the weekends. Last night she wouldnt go to bed and then woke at 4 and 6. Then she wouldnt go back to sleep so I resorted to putting her in the swing and sleeping on the couch. Man I hate that couch!
Anyway, the squeaker is squeaking so I better go see what is wrong with her. Until next time...
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment