Friday, June 09, 2006

Home again





We are home. At last. I was so ready to get out of the hospital and get home to start enjoying our little girl. Ellie checked out perfect this morning with the pediatrician and my Dr says I am healing up well. (and the Percoset is helping nicely...haha)
Just thought I would post some more pics of Ellie, and her sweet little face. The hospital picture is up on the Iowa Methodist website now too. (but it is not nearly as cute as the real thing!)
Hmmm, I look suprisingly calm. If only I knew what I was in for...
Daddy cuts the cord.
She loves her binky!

Awwww......
What a difference a day and a shower can make. I felt sooooo much better here. It was nice to finally get out of bed and walk around. Ellie loves her new pack and play. Thanks Uncle Larry! See, she is even doing a little dance.

3 comments:

Farmmom said...

These pictures are just wonderful!! I miss her already! Keep the updates coming! I'll be back up soon to "babysit"

Grandma

The Mom said...

Congratulations on your new role in life...becoming a mom. There is nothing more special or inspiring than to be some little one's mother. She's a cutie.

Steph (Roni's sister)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you gurL! I am so happy for you all! What a precious lil peach you have on your hands! She's a cutie! I can't wait to meet her in person! Keep the pix and uPdates coming...they change SOOO faaaast!

Hope to see you soon! Holla if you need anything!