Well, not only am I a waddling 34 week pregnant mess right now, I also managed to injure myself. Monday night I tripped over my own shoe (which I conveniently left lying in the middle of the bedroom) and sailed thru the air. Rob said he saw me twist as I flew so I wouldnt land on the baby. Luckily, I landed on my hip and not my tummy. After about 10 minutes of sobbing uncontrollably, Rob hauled me onto my one good foot. I really thought I had broken the other one. He got me 2 tylenol and put me to bed. Poor guy, I dont know how he can take anymore!
Tuesday morning I got up and went to the Dr to get xrays. They were a little concerned but my OB said it was ok as long as they shielded my tummy well. I dont have any broken bones, but a severe strain of the right foot and ankle. Not so fun! Today is the first day I have been able to really walk on it, but Im still hobbling around like an old lady. Oh well, Im just glad I didnt break anything and I should be good as new in a week or so.
Yesterday (or the day before) I got an invite to Lindsey and Ryans wedding. Im so excited to go! It is great that another Lynch is marrying off and we can get together to celebrate. Im sure it will be a fun time. Im just going to have to be super quick if Ellie makes any noise during the ceremony. I remember how freaked out I was that a baby would scream or something. I am sure she will sleep thru the whole thing, but I have that new mommy paranoia. I am going to make sure her "tummy is full and butt is dry" as Mom said and Im sure it will all be fine. She should be about a month old by then. So wierd to think Im going to have a baby this summer. Whoa.
Here is the latest Ellie update from Babycenter:
"This week, your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and is approximately 17.2 inches long. She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her bones are hardening. Her skull, however, will stay soft until after birth, to make it easier to squeeze through the birth canal. You may be waddling a bit now, as your baby fills out even more of your belly" So BIG! Im terrified to think how much bigger she is going to get. It already feels like there is no room for her to grow into. She has figured out how to literally shove her heiney (or something) out of my belly. It makes this huge lump and feels so freaky.
Well, thats all I have for now. This weekend we are just going to relax and maybe take the dogs to the park again. Maybe I can remember my camera and get some cute pics!
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You think you;re waddling now....give it another 2-3 wks.!!
Post a Comment