Well, Ellie is officially scheduled for eviction on Tuesday (yes I know its 06/06/06. Damn that commercial for "The Omen" thats on every 5 minutes)
So, by this time next week I should be in major pain! AAH! I will post pics as soon as I have them (and get home) Be sure to check the web nursery at http://www.ihsdesmoines.org/ the day we leave. Her hospital picture should be up sometime that afternoon. Im so excited/terrified at this point.
Any words of wisdom for me??
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Take a deep breath, clutch your husbands hand....and shout "What the hell was I thinking!!!" Then sit back and enjoy the experience
Epidural. LOL, that is my words of wisdom!!!
Here are my words of wisdom. It is not that bad. Stay focused and you will have a wonderful labor and enjoy it. And it is true that once she is out, you forget all the pain.
YaY! We have a D day! That is super! EnJOY your last days of peace while you can.... life is about to change (for the good) but things won't ever be what they *were* pre babY. Now there's a whole other being, besides Rob that you are responsible for!
ie ~ gas station trips alone without unbuckling a carseat, trips here and there on the fly... days of sleeping in just cause u want too...ahh the JOYS of parenthood! It truly is the BEST tho! BEST of LUCK! U aLL wiLL be in my thoughts!
Post a Comment