Thursday, May 25, 2006

We have a deadline!

I really wish I had more interesting things to blog about, but since I am not allowed to leave the house I can only update on the babys eviction date.
We had another appt today and once again my labs came back ok. Blood pressure is still too high. At this point, I am to remain on bed rest unless my labs change or my bp goes too high. Dr. Osborn said that they will induce at 39 weeks no matter what, but they will do it immediately if anything starts to go haywire. So, Ellie has 2 weeks to pack and get ready to enter the world! Yay!
Im soooo sick of being on bedrest, but if that is what I have to do then so be it. Daytime Tv sucks. I have been catching up on reading all the baby books that I have laying around. We missed the breastfeeding class last week, so I have been reading up on that as much as possible too. So, I think I should be prepared for this baby (as if that is possible...haha).
The puppies have gotten used to me being around every day. It must be strange to them to be out of their kennels all the time now. Piper spends most of his day dropping a stinky, damp pheasant in front of me and hoping I will throw it down the stairs. Yuck. We have fun though. I kinda like the idea of staying home, but it is not in the cards. I plan to enjoy it while I can!
Well, thats all for now. I think I might sneak a trip to Target this weekend to at least get out to somewhere other than the Drs office. Ssssh! Dont tell!

1 comment:

Farmmom said...

Hmmm..maybe now would be the time to take up knitting the booties! Ready for the big call anytime!