Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Piper the hunter

We took Piper to the dog park on Sunday, and I finally had time to post the pictures. No Buster pics this time, he had to stay home. He was having some tummy issues. He got a shot of penicillin and some Maalox and is good as new.

Mr Peeps bounding thru the water at the lake.
"What? You want me to bring the ball back? HA!"

I love the little white plume on the end of his tail. He appears to be hot on the trail of...nothing.

2 comments:

Farmmom said...

Poor Buster, I hope you didnt tell him where Piper got to go......although I bet there was the musty tell-tale signs of lake water on his breath!!!

Mrs Weidner said...

Ha!! She called me & said we are going to the D-O-G-P-A-R-K, so we'll be home after 3 so that Buster wouldn't know where they went! He would be crushed!!