Monday, May 22, 2006

Just waiting it out...

Tomorrow I have another Dr appt. Im hoping they will just set an induction date for me. My bp is still high and its beginning to worry me.
We (well Rob) did get all the last details in place for Ellies arrival. I have my hospital bag all packed and ready to go.
I forgot to say that I had an ultrasound when I was in the hospital on Tuesday. Ellie looks great and has big fat cheeks. I have a couple pics, but havent been able to scan them in yet. They double checked all her organs, and the placenta etc. Her weight is estimated at 6 lbs 12 ozs. (but we all know how reliable that is...) She also has tons of hair, so it will be cute to see her when she comes out.
Anyway, I will try to update tomorrow after my dr appt. Later...

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Anxiously awaiting any updates....

Farmmom said...

Mommie too...just waiting for that important phone call.....

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well for u Jess! I can empathize with wanting to get on with things. Just enjoy those last few nights of sleep while you can get them! Ellie will be in ur hands in no time! I can't WAIT to meet her! Eek! Sooo exciting! Low BP vibes to U!