Saturday, April 29, 2006

Im now officially nesting.

Today we went to Target to get everything we need for Ellie to arrive and updated the registry. A lot of people had a hard time with it at the first shower and Im hoping to save everyone some hassle with the next one.
As soon as we got home I went nuts taking everything out of packages and organizing, reorganizing and then reorganizing again. I have a big load of baby laundry to do tomorrow and then she can show up any day! (but not too soon) Too bad this nesting urge doesnt make me want to clean any other room. Oh well!
We went to the Dr this week for my 32 week appt and he is concerned about how much my feet are swelling and the nausea Im feeling. He said its all pretty normal, but that he might want to take me out of work earlier than normal. I have another appt this Friday to see how things are going. I have been feeling better since I am taking it a bit easier. (so Im hoping not to get put on bedrest)
Not much else going on, just finishing things up in the nursery and counting down the days. Its rainy and dreary here and supposed to be all weekend. Yuck. Until next time...

No comments: