In honor of the gorgeous weather we have seen the last couple weeks, the Magnolia tree in our backyard has bloomed. I think this is by far my favorite part of our house. It is so beautiful and blooms twice a year. Happy almost Summer!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Jessie, your picture has made my day. I think that is the most beautiful magnolia I have ever seen. Someone drove me by, what they thought to be a beautiful tree, but it was only half the size of yours..don't you love spring? marsha
2 comments:
Oh Jessie, your picture has made my day. I think that is the most beautiful magnolia I have ever seen. Someone drove me by, what they thought to be a beautiful tree, but it was only half the size of yours..don't you love spring? marsha
How beautiful!!!! Spring has sprung!!!!! Beautiful pink magnolia trees and a pink nursery for a new baby....oh, life is grand!
Post a Comment