I know I havent updated lately, but we havent been doing much. Its been great! We got all the big nursery stuff done, and now we are relaxing this weekend. Rob had a big week at work, and has a ton of projects going on so it is good that we are slowing down at home.
Saturday we drove down to St. Charles to see Robs Grandma and Grandpa. They just got back from Texas, where they winter. Sue and Shelby came down too, and brought some kites. We all sat around and talked for a while then attempted to fly the kites. There wasnt much wind, but we had fun for a little while. Sue brought their dog, Precious and I played Chuck it with him for a while. He is growing up to be a pretty cool dog. He is still hyper, but he is still pretty young. He did a great job staying close to us and not getting close to the road.
Today we worked on getting Ellies letters painted. Rob did 2 coats of spray paint, and I think we need a third. The wood is just absorbing it and we can still see woodgrain on the sides.
We took the dogs to the dog park today for the first time this spring. They loved it, and we walked the whole park. I did ok, but my hips are hurting now! Its wierd how much a giant squirming baby can affect the way you walk. Haha.
Just watching the Cubs/Cardinals game now, and doing some laundry. Tomorrow is back to work.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment