I had such a great weekend. It was so much fun seeing everyone. The wedding was a huge success. There were little glitches, but all in all it was wonderful. I really enjoyed the reception too, it was nice and intimate. The food was pretty darn good too! Anyway, you all know that since you were there. I just wanted to commend Jennifer on pulling off such a lovely wedding. I know she worked her tail off!
Ellie had a good time, she got passed around all night. She was such a good baby (except during the ceremony, whoops!) When we got home around 9:30 she was so tired she could barely eat her cereal. She even slept til 9 the next morning.
Everyone at our house has come down with a nasty cold. Ellie brought it home from daycare, then Rob got it and now I am starting it. Yuck. Oh well, I guess we are strengthening our immune systems together. Haha!
I am planning on posting some pictures later. Ellie reached another adorable milestone this week.
Oh, and I would like to take this opportunity to call my Mom out for not updating. Seriously! I know she has some great pics from the wedding, so put em up!
Back to work...boohoo.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't hear Ellie talking at the wedding at all! She was a perfect angel, so you stop it! LOL
Post a Comment