Today was the health screening at Wellmark again. It is optional, and I decided to participate again. They test my blood and tell me im fat, etc. It took 3 sticks this time! OUCH! The 2nd one dug on the top of my hand and I about slapped her with the other hand. Oh well, I always have 1-2 that hurt me and then I get referred to the "expert" who usually gets it on the first try.
Anyway, I finally got my thank yous out today. Since they are late (Im sorry!) I included a cute picture of Ellie. I hope you all enjoy them!
I sent a couple extra pictures to Grandma Lynch, Robs brother and his grandma too. If anyone else wants some, send me your address. (Elisabeth-this means you, I dont have your new address!) Young4133@mchsi.com. I have plenty more to give away.
Better get back to work before someone comes and slaps my knuckles with a ruler. Later.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment