Wednesday, September 06, 2006

3 month birthday

Things have certainly changed around here in the past 3 months. I have never felt such uncertainty, frustration and fear. It is so amazing how much I love this little creature and how she instantly became our #1 priority. (just ask the poor puppies)
Here are a few recent pictures of the Bean. She is rolling from back to side, lifting her head at almost 90 degrees and sleeping from 9-8:30 each night. Last night she tried oatmeal cereal (and she hates it as much as the rice). She is getting so big!
Rolling over and sucking her thumb

Daddy feeds some rice cereal (Buster tries to sneak some)

Big smiles!

Hello Buster!

So strong!

3 comments:

Farmmom said...

You know...it must be superior genetics on the Lynch side that has produced such a beautiful little girl.....but wait, she does look much like her daddy....Well, good genes on both sides I guess....gotta go get my picture printer going!! More brag book material!!! Grandma

Mrs Weidner said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I'll be over tomorrow to snuggle those cute little cheeks!

Anonymous said...

She is soooo gorgous and full of personality!!!
Sue and Shelby