There are just too many adorable Halloween costumes out there for babies. I know Ellie will probably only wear it for like 5 minutes, and will probably spit up all over but I still want her to dress up! The only problem is that there are too many cute ones. So, help me decide. Everyone needs to vote not just Mom and Jen! (if you dont know how, click on the comments link at the bottom of the page, you can do it even if you dont have a blog acct just click anonymous but put your name too!)
Here are the options...(all from babystyle.com)

Pretty little Butterfly

Red Hot Chili Pepper

I dont have a cute name for this one, but isnt it adorable?? 
I hope this picture doesnt come out huge, but I like the pink caterpillar.
I will be taking votes, and then the winning costume will be revealed on Halloween!
11 comments:
Pink butterfly!
Not to make things even more complicated but.. are there no really cute Halloween costumns? I agree with Farm Mom but would also like to see a little witch, goblin or pumpkin.. if not go for the butterfly. marsha
Pink butterfly, because THEN you can frame her pic & put it in her room!! Ummm, where is the ladybuy? I know there is one!!!!!
The butterfly is adorable, but there is something seriously funny about that chili pepper. However, it doesn't look like there's a lot of wiggle room in that costume. Elisabeth
One butterfly vote from the Steve Lynch residence
-future husband- votes for chili pepper!
OK, it sounds like a sheet with the word BOO written on it is out....so I vote for the pink butterfly!!!!
the catepiller
The pink butterfly is my favorite too. Grandma Shirley
I think all of them our really cute but my vote is for the pink caterpillar Shelley B
PINK BUTTERFLY is my vote!
Post a Comment