Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy weekend!

Well, this weekend went by far too quickly. Unfortunately, I have a feeling next weekend will be the same way. (but im excited for the wedding!) I get off at 11:30 on Friday so I can help Jen with any last minute details and get Ellie ready for the rehearsal dinner.
So, this week Rob worked his tail off. He worked 62 hours before he even went to work Friday morning. Yuck! I am glad one of us can do that, but even more so that its not me!
Saturday morning I woke up early with the baby and then went to Shelby's soccer game. She did a great job and even scored a goal. I think Ellie is going to have to play soccer, just so I can buy her little pink Nikes.
Rob, his Dad and uncle Gary spent the whole weekend working on Larrys new deck. It is going to be super nice when they are done. A few snafus occured, but that is what happens in construction. They worked really hard and I think they are doing a great job on it.
Shirley and I went to Jordan Creek mall on Saturday to shop for a dress for Ellie to wear to the wedding. It was torture! There are sooo many adorable things for little girls (1969 jeans and jean jacket at Baby Gap...) but not many things for a wedding. We went thru the whole mall and didnt find anything. So, we tried Burlington Coat factory because I remember seeing some cute dresses there. We got the most adorable little dress (and she can wear it again for Christmas pictures).
Anyway, I better get things ready for tomorrow and get to bed. Im going to try to blog a bit better than I have been, pictures are only so exciting!
I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend and showing Ellie off. She has gotten SO big and is very smiley. See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-
It's Chloe! Cute baby, nice work you two. Just wanted to say that, and that I too am addicted to LOST. Best show ever.
Later

Farmmom said...

Oh how nice...a note from Chloe ( a blast from the past!) NIce to renew old acquaintances...even though neither of you are actually old......Give Ellie a smooch for me.