Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Snow Day! (i wish)

Well, we did get some snow. I should take some pictures after work. The puppies love it and Piper runs like a madman all over the yard. I cant wait til the snow gets deep and Buster has to tunnel through just to get around. Poor little guy- its hard to live with short legs! (I can sympathize)
Well, we didnt do much last night but try to stay warm and cuss at the Tivo. It is getting worse every day. Mediacom better bring us a nice "new" one. (this one was "new" uh huh) I think I will also use my moms skills to call and get at least a month of credit. We have been putting up with this since we installed on Oct 10. Grr. I think we are going elsewhere to watch Survivor, because if it breaks during that I will scream! It is shocking how we have gotten used to pausing, rewinding etc. It really stinks to have to watch a show when it is actually on. (and try to run around during commercials to get stuff done)
Just 2 more days til the weekend!

2 comments:

Farmmom said...

Its just hard to believe how complicated your life is....Trouble with Tivo....that is almost unbearable! HA

MOM

Mrs Weidner said...

Back in MOM's Day.. they didn't HAAVE TiVo, and they had to walk uphill BOTH ways to school!!!!