Here is Baby Young's first picture...
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Introducing Baby YOUNG!
Well, I can't believe it but I have kept a secret. I can't even begin to describe how hard it has been to not talk about this baby! Today we had our first appointment and we had our first ultrasound. The baby looks great and the heart is beating. We were so excited! I had bubbles in my tummy and was on the verge of tears the whole time. The Dr said our due date is 06/24/06. I am feeling fine, and haven't had any terrible sickness or anything.
Here is Baby Young's first picture...
Here is Baby Young's first picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yipee..yipee..yipee.. Yes,I am over the "to be grandma shock" and ready to take on the challenge...fetch me that walker please.....Congratulations you two!!!
awww!! The little lima bean! It seems so wierd that I am going to be an aunt!! I am so happy! Happy, happy, happy!!!!
Congratulations Rob and Jessie, how exciting! Hope little Young will be able to come to a Lynch wedding in July to meet the whole fam damily.
Post a Comment